- Maps, flags and comprehensive data for over 240 countries and territories of the world
- Interactive political world, continent and country maps
- Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps
- Choropleth maps: temperature, area, HDI, population, …
- Historical political world and continent maps of 1900 and 1960
- Geography quiz challenge for playful learning
- Country comparison, favorites and distance calculator
- World-explorer: the smallest, largest, wealthiest, and most populated countries of the world
Offers more than 240 countries and territories of the world with comprehensive economic and geopolitical data. Political maps with regional units (provinces), capitals and major cities included.
Explore the world by political continent and country maps. Whether Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South and North America: maps of all continents and countries are included. Learn where each country in the world is located. View its position highlighted on a digital globe. Create your favorite color theme or choose from different color schemes for map display.
Do you know the flag of Mauritius? Yes? Perfect. Do you also know in which country Mount Everest is located?
“World atlas & world map MxGeo Pro” Quiz helps you acquire a geographic literacy in a playful manner.
Choose from seven geo guessing games:
- Test your knowledge about the capitals in the world
- Recognize the proper country flag based on the outline map
- Do you know the top-level domains of the world's countries?
- Guess the highlighted country on the virtual globe
- Guess the correct country based on the flag
- Do you know the ISO countries codes of the world?
- Do you know the mountains of the world?
Each quiz offers seven regional variants: World, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South or North America.
Geo learning app and educational game which is fun for everyone whether children, adults, seniors or teachers. Get ready for your next stay abroad while enjoying this great world almanac including time zones and statistical data, such as population growth, unemployment rate, average age, gross domestic product (GDP) by sector and other key figures. Or prepare for your next geography lesson with this genius digital world map. If not traveling our world atlas lets you explore the world just only virtually.
Enjoy this comprehensive atlas of the World including Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania and South America with all countries and regional units, capitals and flags.